In Their Own Words...
About Top Floor Learning
Since 2004, Top Floor Learning has provided a wide range of adult literacy programs and lifelong learning courses, workshops, and computer classes to the residents of the Quaboag Hills region and surrounding areas.
- Top Floor Learning was incorporated in October, 2003
- We are a non-profit 501 (C)3 organization,
- Adult literacy services have been provided in the Palmer Public Library since 1978
- We are located on the third floor of the Palmer Public Library, but we are a separate entity with our own 501(C)3 status, mission, staff, and board of trustees
- We are self-supporting - we do not receive state or federal income
- Adult Literacy fees are capped at $2.00 per hour.
- We depend upon donations and in-kind support from interested individuals, corporations and foundations. Their investment in our mission allows us to continue providing quality adult literacy services
- All tutors in the Adult Literacy program are specially-trained volunteers and we are indebted to them for their service and commitment
Click here for further FAQs about our programs.
Our goal is to provide affordable, high-quality programs and give people in the area the opportunity to explore their interests and nurture their talents and potential.
If you have a talent or expertise you would like to share, please call Lisa, Director of Lifelong Learning, to discuss teaching a workshop.
If you would like to become trained as a volunteer tutor in GED, math, reading and writing, ESL or Citizenship, please call Gail, Director of Adult Literacy, to find out more details about our training programs.
If you are interested in donating to Top Floor Learning, please call Margaret Boyko, Chief Executive. You may also donate on our website by clicking here.
We thank everyone who support our work.
WHERE TO FIND US:
Third Floor, Palmer Public Library, 1455 North Main Street, Palmer, MA 01069
Telephone: 413 283 2329.
© Copyright 2022 Top Floor Learning.
All rights reserved in all media.
A Xanatos Site